For the Terms of Order in Finnish, see here.
- At the moment Beamhill ships products to many countries inside the EU area. Orders outside the EU area are unfortunately not possible.
- From every completed and succesfull order an e-mail from Beamhill will be sent. The e-mail contains an order confirmation and a receipt from the purchase. If you received only a receipt from a payment service provider (such as PayPal) but not from Beamhill, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This might be indication that your order did not register correctly or that the customer e-mail address was given incorrectly.
- The products ordered from the webstore might be collected from the selection of the brick and mortar store. Please note that the product might have been on display in the store and does not always include original package or wrapping of the manufacturer. However, all of the shoes sold via Beamhill always come with the original shoe box. In case any problem with the product, see below for ”claims”.
SHIPPING INSIDE FINLAND
The deliveries inside Finland will be shipped by Finnish Posti, using the service chosen by the customer. The orders
will be sent the latest on the following business day of the confirmed purchase barring any problems with the order.
For orders 150€ and higher we offer free shipping methods inside Finland.
The service options of Posti deliveries are:
- Postipaketti Postiin:
Pick-up from Posti office, delivery in 1-2 business days.
This option is priced 5€.
- Postipaketti Smartpostiin:
Pick-up from Smartpost service of Posti, delivery in 1-2 business days.
This option is priced 5€.
Delivery to your door. Delivery in 2-3 business days.
This option is priced 10€.
The customer can also choose to pick up the product straight from our store in Helsinki, without any
additional costs. With this option we will inform the customer when the product is collected and ready for the pick-up via email.
SHIPPING INSIDE THE EU
Inside the EU area the purchase will be delivered by DHL EXPRESS to the customer’s front door usually on the next business day after we are able to ship the product. The orders will be shipped the latest on the following business day of the confirmed purchase barring any problems with the order.
With the orders delivered outside Finland there will be a charge of 20€ added to the final price of the purchase.
- The specific delivery time depends on your country but your order should be delivered within 1-2 business days.
- If you place your order before 12.00 (noon) CET, the purchase will most likely be with you on the next business day.
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a new shipping notification from DHL EXPRESS.
- DHL will notify you by email/SMS about your shipment’s progress and estimated delivery time.
- You can easily customize your delivery time and place via DHL ODD (On Demand Delivery).
When placing an order outside Finland, please disregard the Finnish delivery methods of the cart/basket page and continue to the checkout page. Once you have chosen your country from the dropdown menu, the shipping methods will be updated accordingly.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE EU
Orders outside the EU are unfortunately not possible at the moment.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Every product ordered via our web store can be returned within 14 days of the customer receiving the delivery.
The customer pays the additional costs of the return delivery and is responsible for the product until it reaches back to our store. The additional cost for return deliveries is 5€ for deliveries inside Finland and the full cost of the return delivery of choice for orders outside Finland. The customer can also return the product personally in which case the return will not produce any additional costs.
- The original shipping fees of the order will not be refunded.
- The returned product has to be unused and in the same condition it was when delivered – with all the tags properly attached and possible packages such as shoe boxes included.
- If the returned product doesn’t fulfill the conditions said above or is returned too late, the return will not be accepted and the product will be sent back to the customer by their expense.
If the customer wishes to change the size of the ordered product, please contact us within the 14 days at email@example.com.
Also contact us, in case any other questions regarding returns or changes.
Further information and istructions for returns and exchanges can be found here.
In case of a faulty product the customer is obliged to inform Beamhill before using the product. If a manufacturing defect turns up later we will comply the Finnish Consumer Protection Act (Kuluttajansuojalaki).
The returning of a faulty product is cost-free for the customer.
In these cases please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer is obliged to provide valid personal information for the delivery such as name, address, phone number and email and is accountable for any possible additional costs caused by any incorrectly provided information.
An order confirmation will be sent to the email provided by the customer.
In case the customer doesn’t receive an order confirmation soon after the confirmed purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
The receipt from the purchase will be sent to the customer via e-mail. The customer also receives information about the shipping from us and the delivery company – Posti or DHL.
Beamhill sells its products straight to the consumer. In case any suspicious orders Beamhill reserves the right to cancel and refund the purchases.